Investors at Web Summit
A Gathering of the World’s Tech Investor Community
Why do Investors attend?
Partners from the the leading global venture capital firms, the world’s most active angels, and leading investment banks and heads of corporate development are all attending. Investors at Web Summit get access to a host of exclusive opportunities that enhances the event experience and maximises your time at the event.
Some Investors attending Web Summit
"Without a doubt it was the best event I’ve experienced for the tech and entrepreneurial community"
- Tony Florence General Partner, NEA
"The Web Summit and F.ounders. Every tech company is here"
- Bruce Aust Executive VP, NASDAQ
"Sorry, Austin, Dublin is now where it’s at."
- Mark Suster. Managing Partner, Upfront Ventures
Partners from Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, Accel, NEA; the heads of TMT and M&A from leading Investment banks, LPs and 400 more will be at the Investor Summit, an exclusive investor only half-day gathering held during Web Summit in the Four Season’s Hotel, limited to the 400 most active investors from across the world.
“It defines the eco-system”
Most visitors download this document. It helps explain Web Summit.Download The Doc
Benefits for Investors at Web Summit:
- Early-access to filterable startup decks on all 2200+ attending startups
- Access to Investor only Lounges
- Introduction and meeting request facilitation
- Office Hours facilitation
- On site startup briefings
- Access to private on site meeting spaces
- Guest list assistance to periphery events inc Investor Drinks
- Around the clock assistance from the Investor Team
- Opportunities to judge in the startup and pitch competitions
- Assistance with hotel, accommodation and transfers
- Post event introductions and missed connections